What we do
“We guide you to build a better financial life”
Today’s investment world has never been more complex, that is why it is highly imperative to have a financial advisor with expertise that is gained by years of experience to advise you.
Our representatives are members of the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA), where on-going training is mandatory by attendance at specialized technical and professional seminars each year. You, our client, are assured that the advice you receive is up-to-date and in accordance with industry best practice and legal requirement.
We adopt a “fee-for-service” approach in packaging the services you need. In this way, our value proposition to you to help you achieve your goals and objectives is transparent and concise.
Additionally, we have no associations, other interests or relationships with issuers of any financial products capable of influencing us in giving advice to you. Simply, we put you, our client, first. Together with our strategic partners, we cover all aspects of your financial life. Do not take unnecessary risks with your future. Talk to us to guide you towards achieving your financial goals.
Don’t take unnecessary risks with your future! Allow the professionals at PBH Wealth Creators Pty Ltd to guide you towards achieving your financial goals.
“We Works on these principles”
- We follow the highest ethical and professional standards in financial planning. Our approach for providing services are clear and transparent to make customer feel comfortable.
- Financial planning is a relationship business and we are committed to work on long term bases with customers to make them achieve their goals.
- Identifying the needs of the customers help in simplify their finances and set achievable financial goals, providing greater confidence to plan for their future.
Financial planning is about developing a plan of action to help customers manage their financial affairs and meet their life goals – and the first step is we make sure our customers have access to the right plan. Working with our professional financial planner team we can give you confidence and peace of mind that your financial future is secure.
Faisal Shamsi (principal)
“How our financial advisor can help you achieve your financial goals “
Our company PBH Wealth Creators Pty Ltd, is licensed and authorized by Life span to offer financial advisory and assist customers in their financial planning process in determining their individual financial goals and developing strategies to help achieve them.
We provide these services of Financial Planning:
- Life Insurance
- Estate Planning
- Budgeting and Managing debt
- Wealth Management with Tax effectiveness
“Your super is your future, explore the benefits we can provide “
As the Government encourages Australians to take responsibility for and reach their financial retirement goals, citizens are repeatedly required to deal with superannuation funds.
Self-managed superannuation is a means of saving for retirement. It enables you to control your investment strategy, reduce tax while obtaining tax benefits, and control administration costs.
Superannuation law is a delicate area and personalised planning is required for each individual. The team at PB Harrison & Co. Pty Ltd are superannuation experts who can assist in establishing a superannuation fund that will effectively enable you to reach your financial retirement goals.
Services we offer:
- Establishing self-managed superannuation funds.(Our Area of EXPERTISE contact to know more)
- Full compliance services including taxation, accounting and auditing
- Advice on structuring of superannuation including bare trust
- Advice on any other superannuation matter
“We ensure that you are protected rightly”
Integral to any sound financial plan is ensuring you protect the plans you have for your future.
People usually take appropriate steps to insure their homes, cars and other important assets, but far fewer consider the potentially devastating consequences of an unexpected injury, life-threatening illness or permanent disability. Unfortunately, on average, Australians are underinsured and this often leaves families to make difficult lifestyle and financial choices.
Insurance can help ease the financial burden on you and your family if you were to die or become ill. To determine the right insurance for your needs, it’s important that you receive advice that is specific to your individual circumstances. Some of the important options to consider are:
- Life insurance.
- Life Insurance through Superannuation Fund
- Total and permanent disability (TPD) insurance
- Income protection
- Trauma insurance
We can help you determine your specific insurance needs so that you are properly protected.
“Our estate protection and planning enable you invest with certainty”
As unpleasant as the task is, estate planning is one of the necessities in life. It allows peace of mind knowing your hard-earned assets will be dealt with in the manner you choose.
For business owners, a plan for succession of ownership is essential. We can guide you through the process of providing for business continuity.
The executor and trustee of a will is required to perform a number of duties. At PB Harrison & Co. Pty Ltd we are experienced in estate planning, and can guarantee the succession plan for your assets will be held to.
The areas involved in estate administration we are able to assist in include:
- Meeting to discuss objectives for your estate
- Confirming assets – valuations, inventories, appraisals
- Documentation involved in estate planning
- Protecting the assets
- Paying taxes and debts
- Estate distribution
Budgeting and Managing Debt
“We help you create a spending plan & manage your money better “
A good budget is a necessity to manage debt and to do so we need a good plan. It is one of the best tools we have, allowing us to set financial targets and measure our performance.
In addition to goal setting value, budgets will often improve your chances of acquiring funding. Financers often require budgets as a prerequisite for funding approval.
The techniques we utilize in the formation of financial projections will allow you to consider future scenarios and give you goals to strive in your life. There are many types of budgets and we can help you design the right budget for your needs to manage debt as your requirements.
Contact us to show you how a right budgeting is able to allow you to prepare you for the future.
Wealth Management with Tax Effectiveness
“We help you to achieve your financial dreams delivered”
At PBH Wealth Creators Pty Ltd, we believe investment planning is an important part of a good financial plan and important to help secure your financial future. We can recommend and managed your investment portfolio.
Our Financial Planner Can Help You:
- Determine your investment goals and objectives
- Determine how long you wish to invest for
- Analyse your attitude to risk i.e. do you prefer riskier investments such as shares or property, or do you prefer the safety of cash based investments
- Determine if you prefer to invest in active funds which try and outperform the market, or passive funds which invest in line with an index such as the asx200 and are often much cheaper
- Help diversify your portfolio to ensure ‘all your eggs are not in one basket’ which helps reduce the risk of your portfolio
- Making sure all the wealth managements with tax effectiveness like margin lending
Our qualified and experienced team are able to discuss with you your financial options, providing a four-stage service in financial planning:
At our initial meeting, we will:
- Establish and assess your present personal and financial circumstances.
- Analyse your requirements.
- Define a broad investment strategy.
- Discuss possible investment options.
Contact us for the appointment for the consultation.
How we Plan and then Work on Plan
Called a “Statement of Advice”, this report discusses all of the above plus your risk assessment, recommended investments and projected results.
We charge a fee that is agreed to in advance for this initial report, which is without any obligation to proceed.
This is done after discussing your plan and upon you accepting that our advice meets all your requirements.
Charges: We only charge a fee for the establishment of your recommended plan. All fees, brokerages and remuneration are disclosed to you prior to implementation.
We recommend that investment portfolios are reviewed regularly, at least annually, so that adjustments may be made to take account of changing personal needs and the performance of investment fund managers. Investment valuation reports can be prepared more frequently upon your request.
Charges: Depending on the size of your investment portfolio, a quarterly fee may be charged for this service and is agreed in advance.