Who we are
Unlocking better financial tomorrow
PB Harrison & Co. Pty Limited was established in1976 with the objective of providing top class taxation, accounting, financial services to individuals and companies, whilst developing long lasting relationships. Our advice is robust, practical and understandable and we always take into account current legislative developments.
We have the most skilled and innovative professionals working with us to provide customers with tax planning and wealth management needs.
In 2017 the company acquired J.A. Martin Accounting Solutions Pty Ltd. T/A Accounting and Tax Matters in Wyong, New South Wales to expand our company physical presence and operations up to the Central Coast.
Our Financial Group provide services under three companies:
- B. Harrison & Co. Pty. Ltd – public accountant and tax agent
- B. Wealth Creators Pty Ltd – financial planning and finance broker
- J.A. Martin Accounting Solutions Pty Ltd – public accountants and tax agent
We are now conveniently located at
Hornsby & Wyong!
Solving important financial problems
Faisal M Shamsi (Managing Director/Principal)
P.B. Harrison & Co. Pty. Ltd.
P.B. Wealth Creators Pty. Ltd.
J.A. Martin Accounting Solutions Pty. Ltd.
Faisal M Shamsi has more than three decades of experience and expertise in Professional Public Practice Accounting and Taxation. He holds the following Professional Memberships:
- Chartered Tax Advisor from the Institute of Taxation since July 2012
- Fellow of NTAA since November 2014
- Fellow Member of Institute of Public Accountants since 2011
- Assistant Fellow member of Institute of Manager and leaders since 2004
- Practitioner member of FPA March 2005
- A member of MAFF since August 2005
- Member of FFA Institute of Financial Accountants since 2017
- Diploma of Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking Management) April 2011
- Diploma of Financial Planning January 2005
- Also holds, Masters, Bachelors and Graduate diploma in professional accountancy
- Financial tax advisor with Australian Taxation Office since 2017 no: 2563 7500
- Justice of the Peace since 1997
- An ASIC Licence Holder no 380166 since July 2011
- Registered tax Agents 6485 0003 since December 2005
- An authorized representative of Lifespan Financial Planning Pty Ltd since July 2012
How we work
We Works on these principles
- The value we create for the customers and society at large
- Guiding Australian customers to greater self-determination of their financial services needs
- Using simplification to improve the pace and quality of financial matters to drive better outcomes for our customers.